Ninja Fever is an independent game development company, focused on fresh and innovative video games for the new digital markets.
We are Official Developers for:
- Nintendo 3DS, Wii & DSi.
- Sony PS Vita, PS3, PSP.
- Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
- Google Android.
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 & Xbox LIVE Indie Games.
The company has its offices at the growing city of Sagunto (Valencian Country, Spain).
Avenida Ojos Negros, 81
Edificio Darsena, Floor 2, Door 6
46520 Puerto de Sagunto, Spain
View location on Google Maps
Phone: (+34) 644.224.727
Chronology & Awards:
- 2011, June: Entrepreneurship Award by CEEI Castellon.
- 2010, December: Entrepreneurship Award as a High Tech StartUp from Bancaja.
- 2010, October: “Young Talent” Award from spanish radio “Radio Castellón-Cadena SER”.
- 2010, August: “Avatar… Fly!” becomes the first Xbox 360 game ready for stereo 3D TVs.
- 2010, August: Grant from the spanish Ministry of Culture to research on stereo 3D.
- 2010, March: Entrepreneurship Award from a prestigious spanish financial entity (Bancaja).
- 2009, December: Dual Zone, our first game, is released on Xbox LIVE Indie Games.
- 2009, September: Ninja Fever (Arcatium Studios, S.L.) is born.